Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Made $2.50 Buying Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks!


Did I mention that I love love love Safeway lately! Lots of great deals going on this week. I actually made $2.50 buying 6 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks. I also got cheap Honey Nut Cheerios, free Mac n Cheese and BC Potatoes and used up a lot of eCoupons to get free BC Warm Delights and John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo. My favorite deal though was the $.99 blueberries. We love blueberries here and stock up and freeze them whenever there is a good deal.

Money Making Scenarios for BC Fruit Snacks $4 Off When You Buy 4 Promo
Buy 4 at $1.00 each
Use 2 $.50/2 BC Fruit Snacks Coupon
Pay $2.00 and get a $2.50 Catalina back for buying 4 boxes.

Buy 6 at $1.00 each, plus 2 boxes of cereal or oatmeal to get a multiple of 4
Use 3 $.50/2 BC Fruit Snacks Coupons
Pay $3.00 for the Fruit Snacks and get a $3.50 Catalina back for buying 4 boxes.

You can make even more money if you have the $.40 off one BC Shapes coupon(they are included) and Cellfire or Shortcuts eCoupons. I used 2 $.50/2 coupons, 2 $.40 off 1 coupon and 3 eCoupons to get a $2.50 proft!

My total for the 26 items I purchased was $10.35 and I got back a $3.50 Catalina!

No comments:

Post a Comment