Saturday, January 9, 2010

Things I Get For FREE!

There are frequently opportunities to get stuff for free by using coupons. Here is the list of the items I never pay for. Most of these are Health and Beauty items.

  • Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Body Wash
  • Body Lotion
  • Hand Soap
  • Toothpaste
  • Tooth Brushes
  • Floss
  • Mouth Wash
  • Razors
  • Shaving Creme
  • Deodorant
  • Frozen Vegetables
  • Salad Dressings
  • Condiments
  • Powdered Mashed Potatoes

Here are some that I rarely pay for, mostly either because the sales don't come around enough or we just simply go through the items at a faster pace. There are also some things you simply cannot stockpile, like yogurt for example.

  • Crackers
  • Granola Bars
  • Cereal
  • Toilet Paper
  • Snack Mix
  • Fruit Snacks
  • Yogurt
This year I want to track all the items I get for free. I also want to try and collect more free items that I can donate to various organizations in my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment