Friday, January 15, 2010

Toy and Clothing Deals

What a great day! Target toy clearance was marked down to 75% off and Old Navy had an extra 50% off all their clearance items, plus there are a lot of Old Navy coupons that you could stack with the sale.

My first trip was to Target and I really was hoping I wouldn't find to many good things since my boys have plenty of toys. I'm already done shopping for their birthday presents and their birthday's are in June! The only thing I bought was Backyardigans for Leapster. It was originally $24.99 marked down to $6.22. I happened to have a $5 off any Leapster Game coupon so the game only cost me $1.48 with tax! I already got a great deal on a Leapster for my son this fall that he will be getting for his birthday along with the game.

Next I went to Old Navy and got lots of pants and long sleeve shirts for my oldest that all cost less than $2.00 each. I bought sizes that will fit him next winter and the year after. This is why I never buy clothing from thrift stores since I can usually get stuff brand new for the same price. I even got a Halloween shirt for the baby to wear next year that cost me a whole 18 cents!


Thanks to Common Sense With Money and A Full Cup for sharing these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment