Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mid Month Update

Here is our progress so far for the month of January. I'm happy to report we haven't bought much besides groceries. That will make it easier to pay the credit card bill that has the Christmas purchases on it this month:)

Total Debt Payoff: $777.97 - So far this is just from paying the monthly payments on our debts, but I hope to add more at the end of the month after the rest of the bills get paid.


Groceries: $115 - I've made a total of 10 purchases so far this month at Safeway, King Soopers and Walgreens. Luckily my Safeway, King Soopers and Walgreens are located at the same intersection so it's easy for me to make trips to several stores at once. I still have $135 left in my grocery budget for the month.


Gas: $71 - I've decided to include car washes in this category as well. We still have $54 left for the month.


Shopping(everything else): $58 - So far this month we have shipped a baby gift to a friend, bought a baby gift for another friend, paid shipping on a free calendar from Shutterfly.com, rented one Redbox movie, bought printer ink and 8 towels. We still have $92 left to spend on shopping.

For more info on our expenses go
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment